Re: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr

Dan,
I am sending this so that those with less than an "8 grade civics class"  lol,
and our foreign friends can see a little more of what have been going on here.
Thank you for bringing up the subject.  Sex is only the frosting on the White
House.
Larry P.
Topic: White Water

ALLEGED CRIMES AND ETHICAL VIOLATIONS BY
MEMBERS OF THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION

Washington Weekly
Aug 24, 1997

 ALLEGED CRIMES AND ETHICAL
   VIOLATIONS BY MEMBERS OF
                  THE CLINTON
              ADMINISTRATION
                (An incomplete list that rapidly becomes outdated )
The Washington Weekly

For reasons of brevity, titles of individuals are omitted and allegations are
listed in summary style only.
Each allegation has been described in detail in the Washington Weekly over the
past few years.

 Bill Clinton
             (1) Conspired with David Hale and Jim McDougal to
             defraud the
              Small Business Administration of $300,000.

              (2) Used State Police for personal purposes.

              (3) Abused his position as governor to extort sexual favors
              from employees.

              (4) Directed State Police to fabricate incriminating
             evidence
              against political opponents: Steve Clark, Terry Reed, and
              Larry Nichols.

              (5) Knew about drug importation and distribution by a
             friend  and campaign contributor, Dan Lasater.

              (6) Allowed drug money to be laundered through ADFA.

              (7) Appointed and protected Arkansas Medical Examiner
             Fahmy
              Malak who repeatedly obstructed justice by declaring
              murders as "suicides" or "accidents."

              (8) Has never accounted for his actions during 40 days
             behind
              the Iron Curtain during the Vietnam War.

              (9) Tipped off Governor Tucker about upcoming criminal
              referral.

              (10) Violated Arkansas campaign finance laws.

              (11) Violated the Constitution by signing into law an ex
             post
              facto law, a retroactive tax increase.

              (12) Fired RTC chief Albert Casey to allow his friend
             Roger
              Altman to monitor and block Whitewater investigations.

              (13) Fired FBI director William Sessions to prevent an
              autonomous FBI from investigating the suicide of Vince
             Foster
              and other scandals.

              (14) Fired all U.S. Attorneys to appoint Paula Casey who
              prevented Judge David Hale from testifying against Clinton.

              (15) Offered State Troopers federal jobs in return for their
              silence about Clinton's crimes.

              (16) Blocked Justice Department indictments after
              Inspector General Sherman Funk found "criminal violations
             of
              the Privacy Act provable beyond reasonable doubt" when
              former Bush employee files were searched and leaked to
             the
              press.

              (17) Appointed friend and felon Webster Hubbell to number
             3
              position in Justice Department in order to be able to block
              Whitewater criminal referrals by RTC investigator L. Jean
              Lewis.

              (18) Blocked the criminal trial of Representative Ford, a
              Tennessee Democrat.

              (19) Appointed a campaign activist to head the Commodity
              Futures Trading Commission, without the mandated "advice

              and consent" of the Senate, to derail a probe of his and
              Hillary's financial dealings.

              (20) Committed witness tampering by causing bribes to be
             paid
              to Webster Hubbell

              (21) Committed witness tampering by causing a job with
             the
              NSC to be offered to former Trooper L.D. Brown in return
             for
              Brown's silence on several Clinton crimes.

              (22) Blocked Justice Department prosecution of Arthur
             Coia, a
              union Mob puppet and heavy Clinton donor.

              (23) Made fund-raising calls from the White House, a
             federal
              property.

             Bill Clinton is under investigation by an Independent
             Counsel and
             by Congress.

   Al Gore
              (1) Made fund-raising calls from the White House, a federal

              property.

              (2) Participated in an illegal fund-raising event at the Hsi
              Lai Temple were campaign contributions were laundered
             through
              nuns.

             Al Gore is under investigation by Congress.

  HILLARY
  CLINTON:
              (1) Accepted a $100,000 bribe, laundered through cattle
              futures, from Tyson Foods Inc.

              (2) Speculated in Health Care industry futures while
              overseeing legislative reform of same.

              (3) Failed to correct false testimony by co-defendant Ira
              Magaziner in the Health Care Task Force trial.

              (4) Ordered members of the Health Care Task Force to
             shred
              documents that were the target of a court probe.

              (5) Obstructed justice by ordering the removal and
             shredding
              of Vince Foster's documents on the night of his death.

              (6) Hired Craig Livingstone to conduct a political
              intelligence operation against her opponents.

              (7) Defrauded the U.S. Treasury of more than $10 million
             by
              funneling Community Development Financial Institutions
             grants
              to financial institutions in which she has an interest.

              (8) Ordered Treasury officials to cover up the fraud by
              fabrication of false documents.

             Hillary Clinton is under investigation by an Independent
             Counsel.

  WEBSTER
  HUBBELL
             (1) Convicted for defrauding the federal government (FDIC
             and IRS).

             (2) Executed obstruction of justice in the Justice  Department
             in several cases: The Inslaw case, and the RTC  criminal
             referrals on Whitewater.

             Webster Hubbell has resigned.

 IRA
 MAGAZINER
               (1) Violated federal law when he held Health Care Task
              Force  Meetings in secret and refused to release
              documents.

               (2) Lied in court about the composition of the Health Care
              Task Force.

              A criminal referral by Judge Royce Lamberth was not
              acted upon by the Clinton-appointed U.S. Att. Eric
              Holder

 BERNARD
 NUSSBAUM
              (1) Obstructed justice in the Foster suicide investigation by
              blocking access, removing documents, lying about his
             removal
              of documents, and by retrieving Foster's pager from Park
              Police.

              (2) Attempted to quash a Whitewater investigation at the
             RTC
              through White House liaisons.

             Bernard Nussbaum has resigned.

 GEORGE
 STEPHANOPOULOS
                      (1) Accepted a $600,000 loan below market
                     interest and with
                      insufficient collateral from NationsBank, a bank
                     having
                      business before the Clinton Administration.

                      (2) Lied to Congress during Whitewater hearings.

                      (3) Obstructed justice by attempting to have
                     Whitewater
                      investigator Jay Stephens at the RTC fired.

                     George Stephanopoulos has resigned.

 MIKE ESPY
              (1) Accepted bribes from Tyson Foods Inc. and other
             companies
              which were under regulatory control of his Agriculture
              Department.

             Mike Espy has resigned and is awaiting indictment by a
             special
             prosecutor.

 ROGER
 ALTMAN
              (1) Lied to Congress during Whitewater hearings.

              (2) When caught, lied to Congress about having lied to
              Congress.

              (3) Instructed Ellen Kulka and Jack Ryan at the RTC to
             block
              the Whitewater investigation by L. Jean Lewis.

             Roger Altman has resigned but is still carrying out
             assignments
             for the White House

 RON
 BROWN
              (1) Negotiated a $700,000 bribe with the Vietnamese
              government

              (2) Accepted a $60,000 bribe from Dynamic Energy
             Resources.

              (3) Sold seats on foreign trips to DNC contributors.

             Was under investigation by an independent counsel when
             he died in
             a plane crash.

 LES ASPIN
              (1) Was responsible for the death of Army Rangers in
             Somalia.

             Les Aspin resigned and died before he could be held
             accountable
             in a public forum.

 WILLIAM
 KENNEDY
 AND DAVID
 WATKINS
              (1) Fabricated charges against White House Travel Office
              personnel to have the business taken over by Clinton
             friends.

              (2) Coerced FBI and IRS agents into complicity with this
              scheme.

             Kennedy and Watkins have resigned.

 CATHERINE
 CORNELIUS
               (1) Removed documents from White House Travel Office.
               Because those documents later became the subject of a trial

               against Office Director Billy Dale, that became an
               obstruction of justice.

 PATSY
 THOMASSON
                (1) Lied to Congress about the composition of the Health
                Care Task Force and the size of its budget.

                (2) Obstructed justice when she removed documents from
               the
                office of Vince Foster.

                (3) Fabricated charges against White House Travel Office

                personnel to have the business taken over by Clinton
               friends.

 MARGARET
 WILLIAMS
              (1) Obstructed justice when she removed documents from
              the office of Vince Foster.

              (2) Solicited and accepted a $50,000 campaign contribution

              from Johnny Chung in the White House in return for Hillary
              Clinton meeting with Chinese businessmen.

             Margaret Williams has resigned.

 JOSHUA
 STEINER
              (1) Lied to Congress about conversations with White
              House personnel about the RTC.

             Joshua Steiner has resigned.

 LLOYD
 CUTLER
              (1) Lied to Congress about the contents of redacted
              documents.

              (2) Attempted to withhold vital information from
              Congress, a felony.

              (3) Obtained a confidential Treasury report and showed it
              witnesses before they testified before Congress in the
              Whitewater hearings. Lied to Congress when he denied
              having coached witnesses.

             Lloyd Cutler has resigned.

 MACK
 MCLARTY
              (1) As chairman of Arkla, was responsible for the bribing
             of
              public utility officials.

              (2) Conspired with Democratic Congressional Leadership
              block access by investigators to vital documents in a
              Congressional hearing.

             Mack McLarty escaped prosecution when a lobbyist
             working for him
             was convicted of bribery.

 HAROLD
 ICKES
              (1) Broke into New York Republican headquarters in 1970.
             Has
              never been indicted for this crime which was similar to
             what
              the Watergate Plumbers spent time in jail for.

              (2) Worked for Mafia-controlled labor unions.

              (3) Set up a $56 million slush fund by Union Mobsters for
             use
              in Bill Clinton's 1992 campaign.

              (4) Arranged meeting between Mob figure and Clinton
             campaign
              contributor Arthur Coia and Bill Clinton.

              (5) Lied to Congress during Whitewater hearings.

              (6) Improperly discussed a $500,000 contribution in a
             memo to
              a businessman, using White House computer, telephone, and

              fax.

              (7) Attempted to obstruct justice by orchestrating an
              approach to Whitewater witness Beverly Basset Shaffer.

             Harold Ickes was fired.

 BRUCE
 LINDSEY
              (1) As treasurer for the Clinton gubernatorial campaign
              in 1990, he signed withdrawals from Perry County Bank,
             the
              president of which was indicted for conspiring to
              conceal these withdrawals from the IRS and FEC.

 MARIAN
 BENETT

              (1) Covered up credit-card fraud by USIA Inspector
             General
              staff.

              (2) Launched a politically motivated investigation of Radio
              Marti, a staunchly anti-Communist radio station run by the
              government.

 FEDERICO
 PENA
              (1) State and federal contracts were awarded to companies
              in which he had a financial interest.

             The Justice Department found insufficient evidence to
             appoint
             a Special Counsel.

 HENRY
 CISNEROS
              (1) Lied to the FBI about payments to former lover.

             Henry Cisneros is under investigation by a Special
             CounseANET RENO l.

 JANET
 RENO
              (1) Fabricated charges of child molestation against the
              Branch Davidians in Waco, Texas.

              (2) Ordered the use of military equipment against citizens
              of the United States

              (3) Ordered the use of chemical agents against citizens of
              the United States.

              (4) Refused to appoint special counsel to investigate clear
              evidence of campaign fundraising illegalities.

 ROBERT
 REICH

              (1) Lied to Congress when he wrote that there were no
             memos
              circulating in the Labor Department instructing staff to
              gather political material against the Contract with America.
              Such memos were later published.

             Robert Reich has been replaced.

 DONNA
 SHALALA
              (1) As Chancellor of the University of Wisconsin at
             Madison
              instituted speech codes which were found to be
              unconstitutional in federal court. Instituted though-police
              star chamber proceedings to drive politically incorrect
              people off campus.

 CAROL
 BROWNER
              (1) Used the EPA to campaign against Republicans running
              on the Contract with America, an illegal use of the
             executive
              branch for political campaigning.

             Carol Browner is under investigation by Congress.

 ROBERTA
 ACHTENBERG
                 (1) Violated the First Amendment when she ordered
                HUD
                 lawyers to silence citizens who spoke out against
                planned
                 housing projects.

                 (2) Exceeded her authority when she had HUD staff
                threaten
                 Allentown County to withdraw an "Use of English
                language
                 encouraged" ordinance.

                Roberta Achtenberg has resigned.

 DEVAL
 PATRICK
              (1) Used extortion to force banks to give
              preferential treatment to minorities. Congress is
              investigating the possibility of impeachment based on abuse

              of power.

              (2) Was found by the Supreme Court to have been abusing
             his
              position to subvert the election process in a manner that
              created more safe "black" seats.

             Deval Patrick has resigned.

 BRUCE
 BABBIT
              (1) Paid a penalty for violating campaign finance laws
             during
              his 1988 presidential campaign.

 VALERIE
 LAU
              (1) Started a criminal probe of Secret Service agents John
              Libonati and Jeffrey Undercoffer after they had testified
              that the Secret Service was not the source of the list used
              to compile FBI files in the Filegate scandal

              (2) Provided confidential depositions of White House
             staffers
              to White House Counsel Lloyd Cutler ahead of Whitewater
              hearings in 1994.

 HOWARD
 SHAPIRO
              (1) Leaked information to the White House Counsel's office

              that FBI agent Dennis Sculimbrene had revealed in a
              confidential FBI interview that it was Hillary Clinton who
              hired Filegate operative Craig Livingstone.

 HAZEL
 O'LEARY
              (1) Accepted $25,000 dollars from Johnny Chung in return
             for
              meeting with members of the Chinese Government.

              (2) Paid outside consultants to prepare a list of "hostile
              reporters."

 ERIC
 HOLDER
              (1) As U.S. Attorney stonewalled repeated criminal
             referrals
              of Clinton administration employees by courts of law and
             by
              Congress.

             Eric Holder was rewarded with a promotion to Deputy
             Attorney
             General

 LARRY
 POTTS
              (1) Issued a "shoot to kill" order against the Weaver family
              near Ruby Ridge, Idaho.

             Larry Potts was promoted by FBI director Louis Freeh

 ANTHONY
 LAKE

              (1) Gave the green light to an illegal arms pipeline from
              Iran to Bosnia. The pipeline was reportedly used to
             smuggle
              drugs.

              (2) Lied to Congress about the illegal pipeline.

             Anthony Lake withdrew his name from consideration for
             director of
             the CIA.

 JOHN
 HUANG
              (1) Committed espionage on behalf of Lippo Group and the
              Chinese government.

              (2) Facilitated payments from the Chinese government to
             Bill
              Clinton and the DNC through Charlie Trie and others.

             John Huang has resigned and is refusing to testify to
             Congressional investigators.

KS6Z@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> As I read these comments about impeaching the President of the United States I
> am beginning to wonder if anyone on this list has taken an eighth grade civics
> class.
> <snip>

Dan