RE: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr

I don't think there's anything innocent about her and I don't think she
claims to be. I think they were both thinking of only themselves and did not
care about the consequences.
I do care about the perjury, I think if we can't trust the president to
uphold the laws of the land then whom can we trust? If he gets away with it
them why shouldn't everyone else. This will set a bad president.

How did he find time to get any work done while all this was going on, did
he hire someone else to take over some of his responsibilities while he had
his fun during working hours?

If you or me got caught doing something like this in the office we would be
history by now.
What about Paula Jones? If he did harass her & them lied about it she has
been seriously wronged & this needs to be corrected.

The way I see it, If he doesn't or didn't care about what his daughter would
have to endure if the inevitable happened why should he care about my
children or yours.
I do not trust him to make decisions anymore. I know a lot of people will
say to me " But the economy is soooo good", MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING!!!!