Re: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr

I treat this like any other event in a trader's day. It is an event that
creates volatility, and we need volatility don't we? Now what is the
List's opinion as to how it will affect the markets.  I could see the
market turn on a dime as WJC spoke at the prayer breakfast.  Friday's
last hour was impressive. It told me that the market was relieved that
there was nothing that had not been rumored before.
Does anybody know what company makes Altoid mints?  Stock symbol?

Al Taglavore