Re: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr

Sorry guys! I have had my fill of this. Quit looking at the act and look at the deed. He
lied, to the people, congress, his cabinet, wife, grand jury. he use his position to try
to cover up his trouble. His spin doctors, have every body looking at the act and are
trying every way to cover up the deed.