Re: stop orders on nasdaq?

Datek will handle a Stop Market, or Stop Limit on the NASDAQ, I would guess
it's fully computerized as it executes exactly as expected.  Curiously though
they only do Market and Limit Orders for the NYSE/AMEX.

Yesterday I saw:
 > When you report your gains/losses here, do you include the commissions? <
For daytrading, moving to a discount broker was a big help to me, mostly
psychologically.  With a $20 round trip I react to the market instead of
hesitating thinking about covering commissions.

David