Re: the real question

Steve, Guy, Tom, Al,

> Leonardo is THE "Fibonacci" born around 1170 AD, in Italy; Dino
> Fibonacci is a guy I knew in Detroit, born around 1955, who
> breaks kneecaps for fifty bucks (per side).

My best wishes to Dino... ;-)

As of "Leonardo", Fibonacci might very well be "one", but not "the one".
Italy has had only ONE Leonardo (the real one) in history: Leonardo da Vinci, who's well
known as the painter of the gentlewoman named "Monna Lisa della Gioconda", whose
portrait is in Paris (@ the Louvre).
This doesn't mean the Leonardo name is subject to any form of copyright, I know myself a
Leonardo guy who bakes pizza not far.

As of the mafia question:

> Let's not talk about my relatives that way

Guy, I have no direct experience of the mob, besides a relative (living in NYC) who was
a close friend to well known mafia bosses. When some of his friends were caught by the
law, arrested and convicted, he usued to say: "they are no bandits, they are gentlemen".

Besides, is Tann an Italian name?

> I've heard that this Mafia organization has a long and profitable history.
> Is there a way I can invest in it, and  what kind of return can I expect? ;-)

Tom, you can expect some lead (bullets) for free if you don't pay attention!
And when you get them it's for free: so it may be a good investment... :-)

> Alberto is Italiano, I am Italiano.  You Italiano too?  (Tann?)

Al, tha Taglavore name has certainly been transformed by US immigration officers, am I
right?

Alberto Torchio
 Torino, Italy