Re: CANDLESTICKS WITH MUTUAL FUNDS???

Mutual funds, of course, do not have volume reported.  I don't know what the
explanation is but I'm sure it can't be legitimately employed in analysis.  How
can you lend credence to something that doesn't exist.  I do know that weekly
charts will show a bar with high and low.  This is due to the 3% bid/asked load
and of course means nothing.  I don't know where the width of the candle comes
from but I do know it is worthless.