Re: SMI (13,25,2)

Lars:

You are correct.  Its no longer at the Equis web site.  It is unlikely that
I wrote it out by hand. It is more likely that I waited till it was posted
at the equis.com site.  However I could be misremembering.  It might be
available at theTASC web site www.traders.com.

Hope this helps

Here is what I have.

1.  SMI(50,25,5)

{January '93 TASC, modified}

100*(Mov(Mov(C-(.5*(HHV(H,50)+LLV(L,50))),25,E),5,E) /
5*Mov( Mov( HHV(H,50) - LLV(L,503),25,E),5,E)))

2. SMI(13,25,2)

{January '93 TASC}

100*(Mov(Mov(C-(.5*(HHV(H,13)+LLV(L,13))),25,E),2,E) /
5*Mov( Mov( HHV(H,13) - LLV(L,13),25,E),2,E)))

The author of this message takes no responsibility for any errors real,
imaginary or virtual in these formulas.(big Grin).

Lionel