Re: Theory behind Fibonacci? THE REAL STORY

Steve

don't know if you know about this - is handy when flying thru charts
during the daily  rat-race  !

 -  re   Blau s'  bk -  yes there are other indicators -  systems  !
e.g. Erogodic_TVI , MDI , MACD etc

ALSO - were you aware of the SMI  &  TSI  _ TRADE   ???

fletch