Re: Exit strategies

Frans/

Assuming you entered everything exactly in both the Indicator Builder
and the Expert Advisor, one question comes to mind.  Did you decide to
adapt the formula to MS v.6.5 and use an Input function for Pds and
Mult?  It seems like a logical thing to do, and in fact I coded it that
way at first.  The problem is that the Expert Advisor always reverts to
the default value (the System Tester does the same thing).  Thus if you
used something like:
Pds:=Input("Lookback Periods?",1,1000,20)
and then when you applied it you changed the periods to 15, the Expert
Advisor will still read 20.  I hard-coded the Pds and Mult parameters
for that reason.

Harvey Pearce, Victoria, B.C., Canada