Re: Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock!

Dan,

After talking to you on the phone for a couple hours, I thought
you were my buddy.  Now, you have to prove to everyone that I
can't  count calendar days.  I'm such a dolt.  Assuming the top
was the 17th (I guess if one is an equity trader, than the 17th
MUST be the top), let me add these up in public:

14 days in July
31 days in August
30 days in September
 5 days in October
------------------
55 yes sir!  Sorry about my mistake.

I apologize.  First I'll call my data provider and tell them
that the top they posted in the S&P 500 September contract ,on
July the 20, MUST be a mistake.  Second, I'll call the Princeton
Economic Institute and tell them that this astute investor in
Idaho says that 55 days from July 17th, his personal choice of
tops, does not fall in the third week of September, it's
actually in the first week of October.  Then, I'll call all
those people I've put on ready alert for our second round of put
buying and tell them that a MetaStock user pointed out that
since MetaStock excludes non trading days in their charts, that
we need to keep our powder dry for an additional couple weeks.

Let me ask you a personal question Dan?  Have you ever figured
out why the fib numbers don't work when the lines are spread out
over 21, 34, 55, 89?  Do they seem to be out of synch by x
number of days and does that tend to stretch out even farther as
time goes by?  I'll let you figure out why that is.  While
you're doing that, I'll just crawl back into my "Idahole" and
practice my arithmetic.

Gee Dan, I feel so stupid,

Steve Karnish
CCT