Time Zone

Steve,

If you are in Idaho, is this CST?  It seems when it gets this late at
night, the only ones up are you and I.  We have no one in the EST zone,
and Guy doesn't count because he is in PST where it is still early.
Frans is in Amsterdam just getting up.

Any thoughts on the unemployment report tomorrow?  With the bond so
high, if they can take it up a point or more, would sure make be
interesting to trade off of the high.  No way the traders will carry a
high position over a three day week-end.

Al Taglavore

Al Taglavore