SMI (13,25,2)

List,

I picked up this indicator and have been working it for the last
month.  Maybe it came from support at Equis (don't know for
sure).  Anyway, the "SMI" was discussed in an article in January
1993's TASC.  Can anyone tell me the name of the indicator (for
ten points) and the concept behind it (bonus ten points).  First
one to identify the answers wins a stay at my mother-in-laws:
"Rolling Hills Bed and Breakfast" and when you get here
(somewhere in northern Idaho), you get to pet a moose (but be
careful...they're the postal workers of the animal kingdom).
Attached is the SMI (13,25,2) and December Silver. This is
really bugging me!

Steve Karnish
CCT
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\DecSilSMI.gif"