Re: DSL/US West/jealousy!!!!

Hi Steve
re:  GTE is about the poorest excuse for a company I've ever been
"forced" to do business with.  They lie, they cheat, and then they lie
again.  Try calling MCI and inquiring about them picking up your local
calls.  By switching, I've reduced local call bills by about 60 - 70
%.  Then inquire about their internet service.  Providing it's a local
call, it's billed at $14.95/month.

I certainly feel for you - MCI lies as well. I discontinued service
after they were charging me 10 minute for calls the local operator
said would cost .04 for the first min and .02 therafter...
MCI net is not a local call from here (thanks GTE !).

Best Wishes,

Wayne Walusiak