Re: Reuters ID=800

I download 500 US and 500 Canada symbols daily.  I usually try to download
bewteen 5 pm to 6:30 pm Mountain time from Calgary, Canada.  I have been
experiencing ID = 800 problem frequently - sometimes all the way past 10:30
pm.  That has been the case for the past two days, and I have NOT been able to
update my symbols.  It's gut wrenching.

When I was solicited for a subscription renewal earlier this year, I was told
that the problem arises from being over-subscribed, and that they were
installing new hardwares that will eliminate these bottlenecks.  Well, from my
experience the improvements were minor and very short lived.  I regret for
having already paid up for the year.   Potential subscribers to Rueters Data
should be aware of the continued problems and undelivered promises.