Re: Notebook computer

Bill:

Can only commiserate.  Each year I spend apx. 5 months on the road and haul both the
notebook and 17" monitor, etc. on the road in an RV.  I've learned to live with the
hardware (and wife).  My notebook life got better when I added a zip drive and am
now looking at a syquest for the upgrade.  The big monitor is a pain, but so is
looking at the dinky protable screen.

My big problem now is telephone/internet communications. I use direct satilite for
TV (CNBC) link, but get data via Internet/BBS.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanx,

Bob Wiseman