Re RTD attention to the ID=800 Problem

The feedback (below) may be several months later than what some of us would
have liked, but the following is John Slauson's respone to the ID=800 problem
a lot of us RTD users experienced last night. RTD may not be perfect and both
they and Equis have seemed unresponsive to our complaints the past 6 months,
but it sounds like they're 1) planning to solve the problem and 2) keep us
better informed about the progress in solving the problem.

I noticed the earlier post about Dial not correcting erroneous data. I haven't
checked for many months but when I was checking periodically, I could be
reasonably certain that when I checked a 3-4 day old IBD, the prices for the
futures contracts I was following coincided with the RTD figures.

Keeping us informed will be a big improvement. I just hope it happens. And
today is Tuesday (see below) with another big market move today. I hope all of
us RTD users have better luck tonight.

Besides - I can be patient a little longer given a mea culpa.

Joe Heard
090198, 1406MST

Subj:	 RE: ID=800 Addendum