RE: Is that support, or what?

Bill

Well, we picked the selling point, just never got off waiting for one of our
confirming signals.  First major move we've missed in 16 years.  What a time
to be on the sidelines.  At least we weren't long <G>.

Anyway, we were looking for an interim support today around 998-1000.  Blew
through that.  Our next support is 968.  I was hoping we'd get a 60%
retracement back up so I could put on some of these short positions I've
been carrying around in my wallet <ggg>.

Our target for the DJIA on this move down was 7200 +/-.  At that time, we'd
sit down and try to estimate where this might take us.  I noticed Jerry
Favor had an initial Dow target of 7140 with his objective being 6000.

Regards

Guy