Re: Weekly Pick

Hello Jim,

I hope you wait on the puts. I would suspect that we could get a small rally
this morning, but I also see that WCOM has fallen a bit too much of late and
I can realistically see a rally if not today soon in WCOM. IF you are dying
to jump in buy your puts but also by some out of the money calls as well.

Harley