AMAT short covered part of it

I covered 100 shares of AMAT today at 28 1/18. This was from the
position I took two days ago. I still have 100 shares which was my
original short position that I had taken about a month ago. That
position was taken at a price of 28 7/16, I believe. I wanted to take
some money off the table since AMAT wasn't going to role over and die.
But I did leave the 100 shares in because I do feel that I will see this
stock below $20 before the year is over.

My strategy will be to take new short positions on the rallies, when and
if we get them. I also have plenty of cash on hand and will increase the
number of shares that I normally trade with. I will go with 150 shares
instead of the 100 shares.

Harley