Re: Can Metastock generate swing charts?

Onno,
I have found the concept to be valid.  I use several elements of the LSS
method in my bond and currency trading.  I do not use the system as a stand
alone system.  Example: avg daily range, where I am in that range, buy/high
made first, phase sequence, out of sync with past phase, etc.
The Taylor method has taught me better entry/exit points: if helps you buy
near the low and sell near the high (of the day).

Al T

----------
> From: Onno Goedknegt <goedkneg@xxxxxx>
> To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Can Metastock generate swing charts?
> Date: Thursday, August 27, 1998 7:55 AM
>
> Thanks Al,
>
> But do you find LSS a good and succesful trading method?
>
> Regards,
> Onno
>
> At 13:11 26-8-98 -0500, you wrote:
> >Traders Press Inc.  PO Box 6206 Greenville, S.C. 29606.  ISBN
0-934380-24-4
> >Chapter 13 is the LLS Method by George Angelle.
> >IMHO, the method in this book works.  It is simple.  It is not easy.
> >Again, this is not an easy read.
> >
> >Al Taglavore
> >
> >----------
> >> From: George R. Loyd <grloyd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >> To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >> Subject: Re: Can Metastock generate swing charts?
> >> Date: Wednesday, August 26, 1998 11:20 AM
> >>
> >> Al Taglavore,
> >>
> >> George Angell also employs Douglas' techniques via his LSS
system...which
> >he
> >> will gladly sharing for $3500 (3 day lecture/trading fee). Have you
found
> >> source for Douglas' out of print book?
> >>
> >> George Loyd

Taylor.