Re: Fishback's ODDS

>I just purchased Fishback's ODDS system, and was wondering if anyone
here has
>also done so.
>--

Not at all off-topic (it is, after all, a Metastock built-in "expert").
Like you, I also ponied up the big $$ for the ODDS video, etc.  After a
careful read of the book and view of the video, I'm still not sure what
I've got!  Seems like Mr. F. has a good idea, but I have NO IDEA how he
would implement trading that idea on a daily basis.

As I understand it, it's basically find and sell options (both puts and
calls) that fall out of the volatility range as suggested by the ODDS
cone in MS, and his long-drawn-out explanations on the tapes. That way,
you'll (hopefully) collect the options premiums and the options you sell
will all expire worthless. I know that's simplistic, but it's about the
best I've been able to figure out yet.

If you have any better luck understanding the grand plan, please let me
know....

Bill S.