DUN-Windows Dial-Up Networking

Windows and Internet Explorer Support News Watch

Dial-Up Networking 1.3 Upgrade Available (Q191494)
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q191/4/94.asp

Cannot Change Password with DUN 1.2b and 128-Bit Encryption (Q191192)
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q191/1/92.asp

Get Support Online Articles by E-mail
-------------------------------------

You can also receive these articles (and others) in e-mail by sending a message
to mshelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx In the Subject line of your message
enter the Article-ID number (Qnnnnnn). For example to receive Q162721
your Subject line should resemble the following example:

Subject: Q162721

You can have multiple articles sent to you in e-mail by typing multiple
Article-ID numbers separated by a comma. For example:

Subject: Q178049
Q174914
Q174062

To receive an index of articles
enter "Index" (without quotation marks) in the Subject line. For example:

Subject: Index

The MSHelp Index is updated monthly. For more information about MSHelp
see http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q183/1/21.asp

as the first line in the body of the message.

Visit Support Online

We also encourage you to visit Support Online at
http://support.microsoft.com/support/
to see our complete selection of helpful articles designed to answer
questions about using Microsoft products.

Sincerely,
The Support Online Team