Re: Larry Williams

Guy,
As I recall:  If today is Aug. 24th...then, it is THE day of the
year to buy orange juice.  Will there be a sequel: "How I Lost
Two Million, the following year, Trading the Same Sytem."   It's
really getting tough to separate art from life, art from
politics, and art from art.  Speaking of Art, I wonder who Art
Schleister is betting on tonight.  I'll take the Donkeys -2.
Steve Karnish
CCT

----------
> From: Guy Tann <grtann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: Metastock <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: RE: Larry Williams
> Date: Monday, August 24, 1998 11:51 AM
>
> This is off subject, so those who aren't interested in a Larry
William's
> report, just delete this post and I'll apologize now.
>
> Anyway, I'm reading a book, which is due to be made into a
movie by Castle
> Rock Entertainment, or so the overleaf states.  My wife gave
it to me,
> saying she thought I'd enjoy it.  She got it on loan from
Msgr. Barry of our
> local church, FWIW.
>
> I started reading it and before I got too many pages into it,
I said, "Hey,
> I know this guy!"
>
> One of the two primary characters is Larry Williams of "How I
Made One
> Million Dollars Last Year Trading Commodities".  It also
covers his seminar
> which went for $1,500 a pop, and I have to admit that I paid
> attend (I think in Florida, but I really don't remember).  It
also mentions
> his legal battles, etc.  As part of his legal settlement,
years ago, we, the
> attendees, were given the option of getting our money back.
Since I felt