RE: Larry Williams

This is off subject, so those who aren't interested in a Larry William's
report, just delete this post and I'll apologize now.

Anyway, I'm reading a book, which is due to be made into a movie by Castle
Rock Entertainment, or so the overleaf states.  My wife gave it to me,
saying she thought I'd enjoy it.  She got it on loan from Msgr. Barry of our
local church, FWIW.

I started reading it and before I got too many pages into it, I said, "Hey,
I know this guy!"

One of the two primary characters is Larry Williams of "How I Made One
Million Dollars Last Year Trading Commodities".  It also covers his seminar
which went for $1,500 a pop, and I have to admit that I paid $1,500 to
attend (I think in Florida, but I really don't remember).  It also mentions
his legal battles, etc.  As part of his legal settlement, years ago, we, the
attendees, were given the option of getting our money back.  Since I felt
that I did in fact learn stuff, I let him keep the fee.  Don't know how many
others did.

Anyway, the book is supposedly a true story about the search for the real
Mt. Sinai.  Interesting reading, especially how they relate it to the Old
Testement.  Not through with it yet.  Have about 70 pages to go.

Anyway, for those interested, the name is:

	"The Gold of Exodus" by Howard Blum

It's supposedly a true story.

Regards

Guy