Re: formula/exploration help

My suggestion is to simply use the AND function.

ColA=condition1
ColB=condition2
ColC=condition3

Filter=when(cola and colb and colc)

Stock will be selected only if all three conditions are true. I can't quite
see the need to step through logic via consecutive IF statements. Am I missing
something ??

Regards ... Martin