Re: Weekly Pick

Jim,

I too see some concerns moving forward. But to go
long in a large cap stock on Monday is not a bad
idea. I see a short term rally as well. But I
don't see us heading towards the old highs. To
many profit warnings still coming out and the
global economy is looking a bit sickly. So don't
be afraid to take some small profits and run if
you have some by Wednesday.

Harley