RE: DeMark Indicators

Looks like a start.  The DeMark Metastock formula I bought several years
ago, was a lot more than this.  It had pages of code for most of DeMarks
formulae.  I'm getting so senile, I don't remember where I put it.  With a
little luck, it'll be in the file cabinet in my office versus the various
storage boxes in the garage, all filled with commodity stuff.

Guy