RE: Weekly Pick (long)

Steve

I remember Camp Dearborn and the then very popular, politically incorrect,
Mayor Hubbard.  When the Freedom Riders left Detroit for the trip South they
had to pass through Dearborn.  When asked what he thought about that, Mayor
Hubbard replied that he had no problem as long as they didn't stop or
litter.  Wonder what people would think about that remark today?

Geoffrey isn't Dr. Kervorkian's lawyer, is he???

Regards

Guy