AMAT and ONSL (short covering)

I covered 100 shares of AMAT at 29 9/16 for a small gain. 1/16 th above
the low of the day so far. (I like that). I am still short from my
original 28 7/16, 100 shares. I expect there will be a sell off again at
the close of the day. But there will more than likely be a carry through
in buying on Monday and possible Tuesday. I will be looking to short
again around 32 1/2.

ONSL was a last minute short I looked at on Wednesday night. I didn't
post it because I wasn't sure if I would short it. But it was hanging
around doing nothing so I took a position at 25 3/4 on Thursday. I
covered my 100 shares today at 24 5/16. 1/16 th above the low of the day
so far.)

I now have some cash to work with, about $12,000 in buying power. If
NWAC moves up into the 30s with a good up move, I'll take another short
position. However I might wait until the strike deadline is over.

I am not giving great detail of the trade but if you ask something
specific, i'll do my best to answer it.

Harley