Re: DELL & INTC

In a message dated 8/21/98 11:04:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
JimGinVA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Brooke,
      I waited until mid morning and got in at 118 1/2.  Even with
 today's hits, that may still prove to be a good entry price.  Time
 will tell.

 Jim >>

Yes, I think it'll prove to be a good price. I waited for today, figuring it
would be a typical Friday. Didn't gain much by waiting. I got a buy signal a
couple of days before the earnings were announced. The market makers played a
nasty little trick in the minutes before the earnings were released, dropping
the price to 109 1/2. When people saw that, they ran for the exits, figuring
it was going to be a bad report. Then the price rose to 116 1/2 after the
close. What a racket. Yes, Nasdaq, thanks for the great reforms.

Brooke