Re: Weekly Pick (long)

This was how many international hedge funds began in the 1960's.  In theory it
looked perfect:  big core holding, some shorts and some speculative longs and just
adjust the long/short balance to optimixe profits.  Most if not all lost on the
short side, couldn't react fast enough, etc. and lost huge amounts in the late
60's-70's market drops.  The suggestion is to read up on hedge funds, since this
is what you are after and they do it better now, but don't assume that this is the
Ho;y Grail.

Regards,

Bob Wiseman