Re: 1990 Cadillac

Al,
Boy, you sure saw through that sales pitch.  If you must know:
We go to a number of different churches:  1. Horton Bay, MI (on
Lake Charlevoix: the one that Hemmingway got married in),  2.
Baton Rouge, LA (the large Catholic Church on campus...midnight
mass after the Saturday night football games really rock),  3.
Colorado Springs, CO (the Air Force Academy...we like the
stained glass).
Steve Karnish
CCT

> From: Al Taglavore <altag@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: MetaStock List Group <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: 1990 Cadillac
> Date: Monday, August 17, 1998 9:36 AM
>
> Steve Karnish wrote "........Also, anyone buying the
system...I have a