Re: WAG THE DOG

I'd just like to thank you very much for this tip.  I have been
frustrated to death by my mouse being frequently frozen to the spot for
several seconds at a time since increasing my RAM from 16 to 72 Mb.  I
have now bravely selected my own virtual memory setting and hey presto
problem solved.
Malcolm Scott