Re: MS: System test w/o "re-investment": How? and "System Testing"

Rudolf ... No the approach I suggested (using the system indicator to build
and display your system graphically) is totally separate from anything the
Metastock system tester does. However because of this it gives you the
freedom to do whatever you want. It just means that you have to hardcode
your requirements.

You can use the System Tester by referencing variables in the indicator. eg
if you have coded a variable named "long"  that is 1 when long and 0 when
short in a system indicator call "burp", you can access that variable from
within the system tester.
enter long       fmlvar("burp","long")=1
exit long         fmlvar("burp","long")<>1

Regards ... Martin