MS: System test w/o "re-investment": How?

Using Metastock's System Test capabilities, I came across a problem:
MS, as I understand it, is "re-investing" any money from a profitable
trade in the next trade(s). So, imo, the result from every single
trade is  weighted with the results from any trade following vs. time.
This way, there is  a totally uncontrollable and unpredictable
immanent weighting mechanism, which imo prevents any reliable rating
for a sequence of trades, because the rating for every trade is
different as  it depends from the results of the various trades.

Imo, there should be a capability for a _constant_ investment for
every single trade, because this is the only way to do a reliable
rating for a sequence of trades.

So my question is: How can I set-up such a sequence of trades with a
constant investment for every trade, using Metastock's SystemTest?

Any help is welcome.
mfg rudolf stricker