Re: Metastock Pro

Dr. David,
I beta tested MS Pro and currently have the 6.51 version.  I use
it for intraday trading and it has all the features that 6.5 had
for end of day.  I'm computer illiterate, even though I started
selling them in 1970 and owned my first PC in '78.  I barely
scratch the surface when it comes to utilizing all the many
features (I used to do this with a calculator...so, I'm easy to
please).  How can you go wrong with the offer they're making?
As a ten year owner of MS, I also have my bitches, but for the
money what's better?

Steve Karnish
CCT