Re: Offshore trading

Guy,

> 4- Since this is a corporation, it pays any taxes due to whatever government
> it operates under, so that it is in full and legal compliance with all local
> laws. You, on the other hand, are merely a shareholder.  No US taxes are due
> and payable until either you receive a salary, dividend (regular income) or
> sell your stock (capital gains).

According to most Countries' tax laws, whereas the Company is managed from a Country
different from that of incorporation [how could you trade otherwise?] it would be tax
liable in this latter Country too. I suspect that having non-resident directors wouldn't
help either.

So Vitaly is basically right...

Alberto Torchio
 Torino, Italy