Re: gif file

Hi, Bill!

<< I have a Metastock Chart that I feel would be of interest.  I hate to
send it as
HTML because of the size.  Can anyone tell me how to convert it to a gif
file? >>

    You have to obtain a graphics viewer program, many of which are
shareware.  There are a zillion of them out there.  I use Thumbs Plus, which
you can find at:

http://www.cerious.com/

    You can find a review of many of the most popular shareware graphics
viewers at:

http://cwsapps.tower.net.au/32image.html

    I recommend not using the HTML format, and instead, what I do is just
hit the Print Screen button on my keyboard, which captures the entire screen
to the Windows Clipboard.  I then paste the captured screen into Thumbs
Plus, and then use the tools in Thumbs Plus to crop the image, change it,
and save it as a GIF file, which I can then send as an e-mail attachment.

Best Regards,

Rex