Re: gif file

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Saxon <bsaxon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Metastock EMail List <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, August 14, 1998 12:53 PM
Subject: gif file

>I have a Metastock Chart that I feel would be of interest.  I hate to send
it as
>HTML because of the size.  Can anyone tell me how to convert it to a gif
file?

What type of picture editing program do you have? I have Paint shop Pro
(which is a free download at www.shareware.com ) There is a feature called
"snapshot" which will copy any part of any open program. It works great. You
can adjust the picture in your editor and then save it as .gif or .jpg or
any other format you like. Let me know if you need any help.
-David
PS Go to www.axom.com/commodities/charts.htm  to see how they turn out on a
website.