Re: Psychology of trading...

I too have the same problem with when to take profits. I am however
stating to set up some rules. I think Richard Estes had commented some
time ago about the amount of time that has past and the amount of profit
one gains in that time frame. I have nothing concrete yet but I will use
the above as part of my exit strategy.

Harley