From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lionel Issen
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 1998 11:33 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Christian Payen
Subject: Re: Telescan

Guys:

After the July 4th weekend snafu downloading data at less than 5% of the
normal speed, I got completely  fed up with Telescan. Following the
recommendations on this listserver, I switched to Quotes Plus 2.  Its 1/2
the price, the data is cleaner, and I dont have to pay for searches (called
scans).  It seems to work well with ms.  While I'm still learning how to use
the program, it has interesting capabilities that might overcome some of the
limitations of ms.

The downside is that the hard copy manual is quite skimpy, the online help
is good, but you have to do a bit of searching to find it all.  The program
consist of several independent  modules,  unlike ms where everything is
accessible from the main metastock window.

Lionel