Re: John Murphy

John was the little Irish red head on CNBC as TA spokesman from its inception.  (I
think he had the hots for Sue Herrera.)  He is highly respected and has authored
many acclaimed books on TA.  I regretted his departure from TV.  He may even
approach the astuteness of JP Morgan in his understanding of market dynamics.
<]:-)