Re: BBullish Anyone?

Jim Stack reports on his hotline that the big Kahala is imminent.  I no longer
have access to his Report since my subscription expired last month.   With
remarkable prescience he perceived it coming well in advance. He went to cash,
and has remained so, since early 1994.

I'm sure that the legions that follow him are feeling very smug to have been
sitting in the safety of money markets compounding their fortunes at 5% a year.
Now the rest of us will suffer our just desserts for grasping for those risky
returns.  He is in Ursa, Japan and Gold.