Re: Futures Magazine

No problem.  Most of the presenters at the various seminars use Trade
Station.  Understand that Omega is very determined that any "guru" will
have their software and priority tech support.  More often than not, this
translates into subsidizing on Omega's part.  But this is just a normal
American Way of doing business. See Auto Racing, Bowling, Fishing, etc,etc.

Write a book or be listed in Futures top trading systems, and you will have
TS, and you will not even have to pay the Fed-Ex charges.

Al Taglavore