Equis Communication

Well, on a more reconciliatory note, I have begun to send comments
toward the suggestions box at Equis instead of solely the list, as I
hope the rest of us have learned to do after all this good discussion.
If they haven't got the message by now about multiple security system
tests and macros then they never will.

Of special note is this recent response:

<snip>

I probably won't have time to post to the list a whole lot, but I am
skimming it and trying to keep abreast of the mood of the group in
general. You might be interested to know that this survey was planned
even before all the recent discussion about it on the list. So I hope
maybe we are not as out of touch as some people might think.

<snip>

Ana Nelson Shaw
Public Relations Coordinator
Equis International, Inc.

So, it is nice to know that a Public Relations Coordinator is skimming.
Considering all the fluff as of late, I can't blame ANY list member,
Equis management included, for skimming, eh?