viewing files

I'm trying to view files that appear in the digest, i.e., the long pages of
"gibberish"

Despite private emails, I'm not having any luck viewing the charts and
formulas assembled into the digest.

I'm running a 166 MMX
Metastock 6.5
Windows 95 plus
Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.02 with Internet Mail and News 4.70

When a digest arrives, using "copy and paste", I strip out the pages of
"gibberish" and save it in a file in a folder in C: drive. Explorer saves
the file as an email. Therefore when I go to access it i.e., through
"organizer" there's nothing
to access, only the printed version, i.e., "gibberish" of the charts and
files.

Maybe the problem is the digest format, because when I access an attachment
to an email, or jpg or gif file off the internet, there's no problem. I get
a nice clear chart!

Being internet illiterate, I don't have the background to think my way
through through this problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Walter