SV: Stocks Splits

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000>Why do I get this message to my
mailaddres???</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Chris Lindstedt</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
    <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><B>-----Ursprungligt
    meddelande-----</B><BR><B>Fr&aring;n: </B>Alberto Torchio &lt;<A
    href="mailto:atorchio@xxxxxxxxx";>atorchio@xxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR><B>Till:
    </B>Realtraders &lt;<A
    href="mailto:REALTRADERS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>REALTRADERS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR><B>Kopia:
    </B>metastock-list &lt;<A
    href="mailto:metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR><B>Datum:
    </B>den 3 augusti 1998 16:29<BR><B>&Auml;mne: </B>Re: Stocks
    Splits<BR><BR></DIV></FONT>Many thanks to all who replied to my earlier
    posting.<BR><BR>Alberto Torchio<BR>Torino,
Italy<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Mon Aug 03 12:52:36 1998