From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of jlm4@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 31, 1998 6:57 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Telescan and NH/NL and Adv/Dec

I remember something about some indexes called  ISSUES NASDAQ, ISSUES NYSE,
AND ISSUES AMEX. for giving you advances, declines, and unchanged. Symbols
I can't remember but went something like .iss_
Downloaded data broke down as follows for the respective exchanges:
Open - unchanged
High - advances
Low - declines
Close - unchanged

A chart of the data isn't too enlightening. You have to set up an indicator
and grab and pull it down on the chart ; i.e.  high minus low.

Joe