Re: Automation software

Thanks, to who ever posted the Macro Magic URL. I
just started using it today and it is a nice
automation program. It seems to work very well so
far, but this week will be the test.

I use PCQuote for my RT data service and I have
the $75/mo service. The down side has been that it
takes a little time to add any new symbol to the
Excel spread sheet for charting. Also there can be
some inconveniences when a different server group
comes up. So there is extra typing and button
pushing to get things going.

So instead of jumping through several hoops I can
hopefully be able to press a hot keys, enter the
stock symbol and then press another hot key to
bring up a new chart. Hence, cutting the time to
change symbols and reducing the inconvenience to
almost none at all.

Also changing servers is now as easy as copy - hot
key - paste - save.

Which now takes me to a whole new question.
Assuming that Macro Magic is robust under the day
to day conditions that exist on my machine during
the market hours. Do I need MS Pro? (Assuming they
offer other data providers down the road.)

Again thanks to who ever suggested Macro Magic. At
$29.95, the amount of time it saves me on other
applications appears to be worth it. Well let's
hope it holds up.

Harley